YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 25, 2013

It's been a while!

I thought I would be better at updating a blog... apparently not!  I am the queen of inconsistency!  And... of course, just as I start to write this post, Molly is stirring around in her crib, soon to be awake and hungry.  I love that she is growing up.  It breaks my heart and I certainly do not have as much free time as I did a few months ago.  But, I love watching her grow, change, and develop!

Molly is just over 5 months old...
She is grabbing at EVERYTHING!  It's adorable.  Anything she sets her eyes on, she tries to grasp.  Which of course, as a metaphor, is a great trait to have! :)  

She is sitting up completely on her own!  Although her favorite position is standing up on her feet while I hold her.  This girl can't wait to walk, I'm sure!

She babbles nonstop, all day long!  I have heard "mama" come out of her mouth lots of times - yes, I know she has no idea what she's saying!  But, I like to think she does :)  I try to get her to say it all the time, but it only comes out when I'm quiet.  

She has rolled over a few times, but we are still working on this!

She can slither a couple inches... but it doesn't come without groans :)

She LOVES green peas and bananas.  She did not like zucchini... Avocado and Sweet Potatoes are hit and miss.

She's not as messy of an eater as her dad is... yet!

Her laugh is hysterical!  She laughs much harder at her dad than with me!  That's okay... he is the funny one in the family, I guess I'm just good for nourishment and nurture! 

Her ears are pierced... yes, people, yes!  After conducting an extensive online research AND discussing it with our pediatrician... it has proven that 4-6 months is the best time to get a little girl's ears pierced.  Of course, that's debatable, I reckon.  But she doesn't pull on/play with them and I can clean them without her fussing.  Also, when she got them pierced she let out a small whimper than started laughing at the security guard.  And I think she looks adorable with them!

She reaches for Maddux but he runs from her - ha!  She has grabbed his fur once while I was holding him.  

Her bedtime is between 9pm and 10pm.  We like to keep it flexible :)  She falls asleep almost instantaneously.  She sleeps till about 9am, sometimes later. - nice for a stay at home mommy :)

She is VERY close to holding her own bottle! :)  

As for me... 

I am enjoying reading Parenting by the Book by John Rosemond with a wonderful group of mommies!  

I have started attending a mom's group on Thursday mornings... complete with devotions and crafts.

So blessed to have started meeting new moms and developing new friendships! :)  

Still praying about selling our house!  We need a larger house... and soon!!  

I am able to stay up later!  This is a wonderful time for Josh and I to chat about our day, discuss Molly, and pray together.

I am still trying to lose weight!!!  Story - of - my - LIFE!

As for Josh...

Still smokin' hott! 


No comments:

Post a Comment